If you're looking for the COVID-19 information that Vicki has been talking about on the air, here it is:
Get IVM at pushhealth.com OR Seven Cells (Early Treatment Pack). Tell them you need.6mg/kg per recommendations of the FLCCC protocol. If they don't give you enough, take what they give you. Then go to americasfrontlinedoctors.org and get more. Or try Text2MD.
Use the telemedicine links at How to Get Ivermectin - FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (covid19criticalcare.com) to find a doctor who will RX more.
If you have a loved one, have them do the same.
Print it off.
Get everything on that protocol that is available OTC.
- Black Seed Oil Capsules (notice the amount you need is 80mg/kg, which means you want to find higher dose capsules like the ones available from North American Herb & Spice) THIS IS SUPER SUPER IMPORTANT. It can be an alternative to IVM. But it also helps if you take it with IVM.
- Vitamin D --get high dose. You want to find 5000 Vitamin D. You will need to megadose for the very first dose to 100,000IU (first dose only) and then take 5000IU a day
- Vitamin C (1000mg)
- Raw Honey (not filtered)
- Curcumin 500mg (not Tumeric)
- Quercetin 500mg
- Melatonin 10mg (must be 10mg)
- Zinc lozenges (you need at least 100mg of ELEMENTAL zinc, which means you must look at the amount of elemental zinc per lozenge. Don't get pills...get lozenges...Wonder Labs makes a really high quality zinc.)
- Pulse ox monitor
- 1% povidone iodine (if 10% only available, you have to dillute w/distilled water)
SEE DIRECTIONS FOR ALL THESE AT THE LINKED PROTOCOL.
All these products are available on Amazon.