Dan O'Donnell debuts a new quiz in which audience contestants try to guess whether a quote about the death of Qassem Soleimani came from an Iranian terrorist or an American Democrat. Think you have what it takes to separate liberal propaganda from Iranian propaganda? Guess whether it was Iranian Regime mouthpiece Javad Zarif or an American Democrat who said the following eight quotes, then listen to the game in the player below and find out how you did!
1. I think it was an assassination. I think it was in violation of international law.
2. He [Trump] is showing to the international community that he has no respect for international law; that he is prepared to commit war crimes.
3. Has he made the US more secure? Do Americans feel more secure?
4. We are not safer today than we were because Donald Trump acted.
5. This is and was an enormous escalation.
6. This is state terrorism. This is an act of aggression against Iran.
7. A brand-new war run by this corrupt and curious president, that is the ultimate fear.
8. He doesn’t care, it seems, about international law.