So some decided that “Baby it’s Cold Outside” should be banned and pulled from radio playlists for encouraging "date rape". How about these other Christmas songs.
1. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus: subjecting minors to softcore porn; infidelity
2. The Christmas Song: Open fire? Pollution. Folks dressed up like Eskimos? Cultural appropriation
3. Holly Jolly Christmas: Kiss her once for me? Unwanted advances. Slavery of women
4. White Christmas? Racist
5. Santa Claus is Coming to Town: Sees you when you’re sleeping? Knows when you’re awake? Peeping Tom stalker; pedophilia
6. Most Wonderful Time of the Year: Everyone telling you be of good cheer? making light of mental illness; forced to hide depression
7. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer: Bullying
8. It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas: gender-specific gifts: dolls for Janice and Jen and boots and pistols for Barney and Ben - (a twofer: guns and bigotry)
9. Santa Baby: objectifies women, blackmail
10. Frosty the Snowman: Sexist; why not a snow woman?
11. Do You Hear What I Hear: blatant disregard for the hearing impaired
12. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas: Make the yuletide GAY? Wow, just wow
13. Jingle Bell Rock: Giddy up jingle horse, pick up your feet: animal abuse
14. Mistletoe and Holly: Overeating, folks stealing a kiss or two? How did this song ever see the light of day?
15. Winter Wonderland: Parson Brown demanding they get married…forced marriage
16. Grandma Got Ran Over By A Reindeer: Come on the name says it all! Reckless driving, attempted murder, elder abuse, disrespect.