via The Daily Mail
Sen. Al Franken WON'T resign over THAT shocking picture of him groping a radio host while she slept - but he will spend Thanksgiving 'doing a lot of reflecting'
- Sen. Al Franken, the Minnesota Democrat accused of kissing and groping a radio personality in 2006, won't resign, a spokesperson said
- Instead the embattled senator will spend his Thanksgiving holiday in Washington, D.C., where he'll be 'doing a lot of reflecting'
- On Thursday radio talk host Leeann Tweeden came forward and shared how Franken grabbed her breasts without her permission while she was asleep
- He also said he stuck his tongue down her throat as he tried to kiss her as part of a USO show
- Franken apologized Thursday and Tweeden accepted the apology, saying she didn't wish for him to step down
The complete story here > Franken won't resign over groping allegations, but will 'do some reflecting