Ten years ago I briefly visited Paris at the end of my third “Trip of a Lifetime.” It was such a tease and I’ve always wanted to go back. You also probably know that I am a huge history buff. 2019 marks the 75th anniversary of the D-Day invasion that took place in Normandy, France. So we have one iconic destination that I need to see more of and one that I have always longed to go to. Seems to me like the perfect recipe for a “Trip of a Lifetime!”
This is going to be a special vacation for so many completely different reasons. Imagine walking Omaha Beach, the very beach so many brave Americans stormed 75 years ago. I have chills just thinking about it. Then picture yourself taking a romantic stroll by the Eiffel Tower, which happens to be just a three minute walk from our hotel. And there’s so much more.
I am so excited to be making this journey and I hope you will join me.
Per Person Double OccupancyFrom $4999S Single Supplement Available
October 20-30, 2019
11 Days / 10 Nights
- Discover Notre-Dame Cathedral on an inside visit
- Take in the awe-inspiring Palace of Versailles
- Explore the streets that inspired the likes of Picasso and van Gogh in Montmartre
- See Claude Monet’s famous water lily pond at Giverny
- Walk along Ètretat’s cliff-top paths
- Spend a full day learning the World War II history of Normandy
For complete details and pricing here > Jay Weber's "Trip of a Lifetime" – Paris to the Beaches of Normandy